- The Chosen One is always right.
- Criticism of the Chosen One is wrong and shameful.
- Anything the Chosen One does is justified; ignore the consequences.
- The Chosen One is the only source of Truth, everybody else is lying.
- Anyone not loyal to the Chosen One is the enemy.
- Every Being is initially created equal.
- Every Being initially has the right to live.
- Every Being has the right to defend itself.
- Every Being has the right to communicate.
- Every Being must accept the consequences of its actions.
I use the word Being to go beyond the narrow scope of person, country, planet, or lifeform. Meaning sentient robots, talking cows, androids, aliens, and yes, even lawyers, are all covered by these Universal Rights.
For example (sorry vegans): Earth cows do NOT have these Rights until a cow communicates to us earthly humans that it [they] do not want to be eaten [read: slaughtered] anymore. That they deserve and want the protection of these Rights. Or that we humans discover/realize that they are intelligent creatures and thereby deserving of protection.
I want the wording to be vaguely-specific. No set of rules can encompass all actions, desires, and outcomes by listing each and every combination of factors. (Talk about a Cartesian explosion!!)
I know philosophers have been wondering things for thousands of years. Does our mind think for our bodies? Do we have spirits? Do we even exist? Does anything really exist?
Whether there is a God and an afterlife, where we may be punished or even rewarded for what we do in life… or if there is Nothing. As in poof you’re gone. No more. Entropy wins. Everything freezes to Nothing.
I say to you. It doesn’t matter which is truer…. so do your best to do your best. Make Everyone as happy and comfortable as you can. This includes You. Just remember “Everything in Moderation”.
Just thinking around down here…
The degrees of goodness: helping, nurturing, caring.
The degrees of badness: murdering, harming, stopping, hindering, and annoying.
The degrees of intent: willful (deliberate), involuntary, ignorant.
The degrees of thought: premeditated, random, intentional, unintentional.
The Levels of Evil:
- Willful and premeditated killing of another Being. (murder)
- Willful and premeditated harming of another Being.
- Directly harming another Being without intent.
- Indirectly harming another Being by negligence or carelessness.
- Accidentally harming another Being.
- Allowing harm to come to another Being.
- Allowing harm to come to oneself.