Your gun rights come from the Constitution, and not from the NRA.
“People of good conscience should have the right to own and use weapons. People with no conscience or bad conscience should not have the privilege of owning or using any weapon.” -Protiguous 2018
And you can quote me on that!
What a PIECE OF CRAP bill this is!
Methods of taking away our gun rights:
- Create false flag attacks.
- Pick a group of people and label them as ‘terrorists’.
- Spread fear about ‘terrorists’, real or imagined.
- Associate the word ‘assault’ with [almost] any gun they want.
- Imply that only terrorists use these ‘assault’ weapons.
- Generate propaganda about any group owning these ‘assault’ weapons.
- Smear campaign against any who opposes bills like this.
- Create a “Threat” score on everyone.
People, wake up! Seriously, it is a bad idea to take away the right to defend ourselves.
The old adage you may have heard, “If You Take Away Our Guns, Then Only Criminals Will Have Guns” is true.
Think about it.. you’re a law abiding citizen, right? You’d follow rules that our government for us to all be ‘safer’ right? Right?
Okay. Now, who are the people that tend to not follow the ‘Rules’ of the land? Criminals? Yup.
And you just willingly traded in your weapons for “Those Awesome Prices” at the government-run ‘National Gun Safety’ event. You got twice the full value of your weapons, right?
And days go by with nothing bad happening. Months. Maybe even years.. and then your house is broken into and robbed, or you’re mugged at gunpoint.
Now how do you defend yourself?
Bonus question: What if that criminal is part of a larger group.. a nation perhaps?