- God-like – Able to change inputs and outputs
- Intuitive – Able to predict a sequence of outputs with missing inputs.
- Intelligent – Able to recognize the pattern of inputs even with missing inputs.
- Sentient – Able to recognize a sequence of inputs.
- Algorithmic – Able to activate the correct outputs in the correct sequence for a given input in the correct sequence.
- Logical – Able to activate the correct outputs for a given input.
- Moron – Unable to activate the correct outputs in the correct sequence for a given input.
- Idiot – Unable to activate the correct outputs for a given input.
- Alive – Able to respond to inputs.
- Lifeforms – Able to modify the inputs and create outputs.
- Exists – Has inputs and outputs.
- Nonexistent – Has zero inputs and outputs.
- God-like – God, Q, etc..
- Intuitive – Any smart woman, mothers, grandmas..
- Intelligent – Any above average human.
- Sentient – Common household pets: dogs, cats, etc..
- Algorithmic – Computers, smartphones, etc..
- Logical – calculators? complex machines?
- Moron – G.W.B.
- Idiot – D.J.T.
- Alive – animals, insects
- Lifeforms – bacteria, viruses
- Exists – I dunno.. sand, rocks maybe? Heheh.
- Nonexistent – Nothing unreal exists, according to Spock.
Just some things I was thinking about one day.
Decided to post it to get any constructive feedback.
FYI, this scale is not fully fleshed out or set in stone.
Also, some things can belong to multiple descriptions. 🙂
From my old blog, http://ai-brain.blogspot.com/2012/12/scale-of-intelligence-levels.html