“A psychopath is defined as having no concern for the feelings of others & a complete disregard for any sense of social obligation. They seem egocentric and lacking insight and any sense of responsibility or consequence. Their emotions are thought to be superficial and shallow, if they exist at all. They are considered callous, manipulative and incapable of forming lasting relationships, let alone of any kind of love. It is thought that any emotions which the true psychopath exhibits are the fruits of watching and mimicking other people’s emotions. They show poor impulse control and a low tolerance for frustration and aggression. They have no empathy, remorse, anxiety or guilt in relation to their behavior. In short, they truly are devoid of conscience. Psychopaths also have a markedly distorted sense of the potential consequences of their actions, not only for others, but also for themselves. They do not, for example, deeply recognize the risk of being caught, disbelieved or injured as a result of their behaviour.”attributed to Robert D. Hare
Scene: Sometime in the near future
Senator L.G. shows up to the crime scene and asks the Police Chief, “What’s happened Chief?”
The Police Chief shows him the dead body and replies, “Well, we found D.J.T. dead.. stabbed six times in the back!”
Senator L.G. replies, “I’ll be.. that’s worst damn suicide I’ve ever seen!”
“Knowing that one knows nothing is the seed of wisdom.”
Let us break down [another] trump’s rant on Twitter: “As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the…… ….People, their VOTE, their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights as a Citizen of The United States of America!”
Statement 1: “As I learn more and more each day”.
- The idea that trump can learn is highly debatable. He reportedly has a Bachelor of Science Degree, meaning he *might* have been either capable of some rational thought in the past, or may have bought his degree through [daddy’s] money.
- His schooling transcripts are not available for study, making it harder to accurately determine his IQ.
- trump: “I don’t believe in undercutting other people.” – All out LIE! See next point.
- trump: “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure,it’s not your fault” – What kind of Presidential behavior is this? Do we really want the leader of the free world acting this way towards others?
- Stephen Hawking, “People who boast about their IQ are losers.”
- Veracity of statements by Donald Trump.
- trump has also dubbed himself a “very stable genius” on multiple occasions. Most persons of high intellect show this through their writings, words, and actions instead of verbally bragging about it to prove a point or degrade others.
- He often fires back at anyone who criticizes him with a barrage of insults, while simultaneously building himself up. This indicates a problem with his self-esteem.
- Mensa: IQ is an *attempt* to measure intelligence. Intelligence is often confused with knowledge, wisdom, memory, or other attributes and in general has a variety of meanings depending on the context in which it is used. The term IQ usually refers to the attempt to measure a person’s mental agility.
- Mensa: Gifted children will exhibit some of these behaviors, all of which trump does not exhibit:
- Humor: Exceptionally keen sense of the comical, the bizarre, or the absurd.
- Sensitivity: Unusually aware of or responsive to experiences and feelings, both their own and/or those of other people.
- Expressiveness: Extraordinary ability to communicate meaning or emotion through words, actions, symbols, or media.
- Reasoning: Outstanding ability to think things through and consider implications or alternatives; rich, flexible, highly conscious, logical thought.
- Problem solving: Outstanding ability to find systematic solutions to problems.
- Learning: Able to grasp and use sophisticated new understandings quickly and easily.
- Moral and ethical concerns: Intense need for fairness and justice; deep desire to take action to resolve injustices; concern for consequences of their actions.
- Mensa: Gifted children often have these characteristics, all of which trump does not exhibit:
- perceptive, inquiring minds
- unusual insight and intellectual curiosity
- superior judgment and reasoning ability
- abstract and critical thinking
- ability to see connections between ideas
- long concentration spans in areas of interest
- advanced reading ability
- extensive vocabulary
- keen powers of observation
- strong sense of ethics and values
- a sense of humor
- a rapid mastery of basic skills
- special ability in one or more areas, such as music, art, science, language, computers, or mathematics
- “Mensa offers to host IQ contest between Trump and Rex Tillerson after President lays down gauntlet” – trump never took up the offer.
- “Mensa reveals what an IQ test could look like for Trump, Tillerson”
- Brown said neither the State Department nor the White House took up Mensa’s offer directly.
- Sarah Sanders: “Senator Corker is certainly entitled to his own opinions, but he’s not entitled to his own facts.” – trump often makes up his own facts, or exaggerates real facts.
- trump thinks windmills cause cancer, is nervous about vaccines, and doesn’t believe in exercise.
- trump thinks if the wind stops blowing, the electricity goes off.
- trump’s claim about windmills is “Idiotic,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley.
- The list of trump’s evils goes on for as long as he’s been alive. Google some yourself, I’m tired of wasting my time on listing them..
Statement 2: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”.
- No, you’ve been legally, lawfully, and fully impeached by Congress, dumbass.
- Do you even know what a “coup” is, trump? Read the definition, dumbass.
Statement 3: “intended to take away the Power of the…… ….People”
- No, dumbass. An impeachment is punishment on you for violating the supreme law of the land, the Constitution of the United States of America. Don’t try invoking the fear of the People to cover for your crimes.
Statement 4: “their VOTE”
- Oh, you mean the popular vote *that you lost*, and needed foreign election interference to get elected? (re: Mueller Report)
Statement 5: “their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights”
- This is a stretch, even for you, dumbass. The freedom of the People is in no way being limited by you having been impeached.
Please. No more incoherent ramblings, dumbass.
Please, do stay off the Internet.
“You know what? If you believe the sound from windmills causes cancer.. then you’re a moron. Like a special kind of stupid.” – Protiguous
Tulsi vs google.
bigot: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
“‘Plaid shirt guy’ removed from Trump rally for facial expressions”
racist: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
“Donald Trump: ‘I’m the least racist person’”
“President Donald Trump’s History Of Racist Remarks”
douchebag: an obnoxious or contemptible person (typically used of a man).
“How Donald Trump Answers A Question”
idiot: a stupid person.
“Report: Everybody in the White House Considers Trump an Idiot”
obnoxious: extremely unpleasant.
“Makes fun of mentally challenged individuals.”
compulsive liar: A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and covert yet reflexive way of responding to questions.
“Commentary: I study liars. I’ve never seen one like Donald Trump.”
contemptible: deserving contempt; despicable.
“Voter Focus Group Says Donald Trump Is ‘Flawed’, ‘Unfit, ‘Contemptible’“
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
Still makes me feel ill to this day what our “Law” enforcement officers did.
Shame. On. You.
It has a huge potential for abuse. And while I try to personally not commit crimes, I don’t want my whereabouts or my loved one’s whereabouts followed by some corrupt government official, law enforcement officer, or even an [evil] neighbor trailing (lusting) after my wife.
It’s easy to say “hey look! this new technology will catch criminals!”, but in reality humans behave like humans. Meaning 1% corrupt might as well be 99% corrupt.
I know cops say they don’t have quotas to fill, but I have seen (and personally heard) that they do. *Just for the Record: I support my local Officers*. (They’re good guys.) Having quotas (income to the department) to fill just makes the system ripe to abuses from those with low or no ethical standards.
I don’t even like to consider the potential for abuse by a corrupt government official.
But, it will happen.. and by then, I hope the entire world will learn better and ban the easy use of this technology, except for use in extreme cases of violence or criminal acts such as the murder of crowds of People. Or rapists.. God, I hate people who rape or kill.
I found this posted on Reddit. While I haven’t checked all of the math, I still totally agree with the facts and sentiments presented.