Trumps say many things out loud that I too have also thought. The thoughts that float into my awareness, are considered for a brief moment, and then discarded as illogical, irrational, inane, incorrect, crazy, senseless, absurd, sophistic, unreasonable, and unscientific..
I feel like I’m going to explode with anger.
I am sick of people spreading false information.
I am tired of people sticking their heads in the ground.
I am sick and tired of people pushing their ignorance and hatred onto other people.
Go away, you stupid f#cks.Protiguous, 2020
- Thou shalt not attack the person’s character, but the argument. (Ad hominem)
- Thou shalt not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make it easier to attack. (Straw man fallacy)
- Thou shalt not use small numbers to represent the all. (Hasty generalization)
- Thou shalt not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true. (Begging the question)
- Thou shalt not claim that because something occurred before, it must be the cause. (Post hoc/False cause)
- That shalt not reduce the argument down to two possibilities. (false dichotomy)
- That shalt not argue that because of our ignorance, a claim must be true or false. (Ad ignorantum)
- That shalt not lay the burden of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (Burden of proof reversal)
- Thou shalt not assume “this” follows “that” when there is no logical connection. (Non sequitur)
- That shalt not argue that because is premise is popular, therefore it must be true. (Bandwagon fallacy)
“Truth is that which lasts to the End.”
“For the LOGIC-impaired: NOT your body. NOT your choice. Abortion is MURDER.”
Shouldn’t the Gambler’s Fallacy apply to the buying and selling of stocks?
Can you tell me why it does [or doesn’t]?