Trumps say many things out loud that I too have also thought. The thoughts that float into my awareness, are considered for a brief moment, and then discarded as illogical, irrational, inane, incorrect, crazy, senseless, absurd, sophistic, unreasonable, and unscientific..
I feel like I’m going to explode with anger.
I am sick of people spreading false information.
I am tired of people sticking their heads in the ground.
I am sick and tired of people pushing their ignorance and hatred onto other people.
Go away, you stupid f#cks.Protiguous, 2020
What a PIECE OF CRAP bill this is!
Methods of taking away our gun rights:
- Create false flag attacks.
- Pick a group of people and label them as ‘terrorists’.
- Spread fear about ‘terrorists’, real or imagined.
- Associate the word ‘assault’ with [almost] any gun they want.
- Imply that only terrorists use these ‘assault’ weapons.
- Generate propaganda about any group owning these ‘assault’ weapons.
- Smear campaign against any who opposes bills like this.
- Create a “Threat” score on everyone.
People, wake up! Seriously, it is a bad idea to take away the right to defend ourselves.
The old adage you may have heard, “If You Take Away Our Guns, Then Only Criminals Will Have Guns” is true.
Think about it.. you’re a law abiding citizen, right? You’d follow rules that our government for us to all be ‘safer’ right? Right?
Okay. Now, who are the people that tend to not follow the ‘Rules’ of the land? Criminals? Yup.
And you just willingly traded in your weapons for “Those Awesome Prices” at the government-run ‘National Gun Safety’ event. You got twice the full value of your weapons, right?
And days go by with nothing bad happening. Months. Maybe even years.. and then your house is broken into and robbed, or you’re mugged at gunpoint.
Now how do you defend yourself?
Bonus question: What if that criminal is part of a larger group.. a nation perhaps?
“‘Not for public distribution’ should be illegal in a free democratic society.”
– tantaliz3 on Slashdot