Here is some of my top picks from this page. .. all true in Idaho!
- When the sun goes down you start looking for your coat.
- You leave your keys in the car and the next morning it’s still there.
- You installed your new computer using a Leatherman tool.
- You hear the words “stream” or “brook” pronounced “crick”.
- You’ve broken down on the highway and somebody stops to help you.
- Your back yard smells like sagebrush or various animals.
- You slept through the night unawakened by a siren.
- You can fish, golf, and go skiing all in the same day if you try hard enough.
- You talk about a combine and people don’t wonder what you are putting together.
- Maps and gloves are kept in your vehicle’s “jocky box”.
I do love living in Idaho !