- God-like – Able to change inputs and outputs
- Intuitive – Able to predict a sequence of outputs with missing inputs.
- Intelligent – Able to recognize the pattern of inputs even with missing inputs.
- Sentient – Able to recognize a sequence of inputs.
- Algorithmic – Able to activate the correct outputs in the correct sequence for a given input in the correct sequence.
- Logical – Able to activate the correct outputs for a given input.
- Moron – Unable to activate the correct outputs in the correct sequence for a given input.
- Idiot – Unable to activate the correct outputs for a given input.
- Alive – Able to respond to inputs.
- Lifeform – Able to modify the inputs and create outputs.
- Exists – Has inputs and outputs.
- Nonexistent – Has zero inputs and outputs.
- God-like – God, Q, etc..
- Intuitive – Any smart woman, mothers, grandmas..
- Intelligent – Any above average human.
- Sentient – Common household pets: dogs, cats, etc..
- Algorithmic – Computers, smartphones, etc..
- Logical – calculators?
- Moron – G.W.B.
- Idiot – D.J.T.
- Alive – insects
- Lifeform – bacteria
- Exists – Nothing unreal exists.
Just some things I was thinking about one day.
Decided to post it to get any constructive feedback.FYI, some things can belong to multiple descriptions. 🙂
From my old blog, http://ai-brain.blogspot.com/2012/12/scale-of-intelligence-levels.html