The ISSUES that lead to misunderstanding and conflict
- Accomplishment really boils down to social and economic stability — we’re talking about issues like a partner’s profession, level of success and noteworthy achievement, being socially revered and having a respectable lifestyle.
- Physical Chemistry really boils down to raw physical and sexual attraction — we’re talking about issues like a partner’s physical appearance, attitudes toward sex and sensual style.
- Drive really boils down to mental and physical wellness — we’re talking about issues like a partner’s physical fitness, zest for life, energy level and openness to new opportunities.
What you “say” you want
Your scores on the “Lost in Translation Test” suggest that you want a woman who’s “highly accomplished and driven as well as strongly values outward physical chemistry.”
What you “really” want
According to relationship experts, what you seem to be looking for is a “vixen.” A vixen is well-poised to meet the hidden or unspoken needs you might actually be trying to fill in a search for a relationship. A vixen is…
- Someone who takes pride in her health, fitness and appearance, and who’ll make you feel sexier and more attractive in just being seen together.
- Someone who doesn’t want or need to rely on you for economic security but rather comes to the relationship with existing resources.
- Someone whose enthusiasm is infectious and keeps you motivated and feeling young and energetic.
- Someone who’s grounded with a strong sense of identity, purpose and independence, and who can give you support and space so you can focus on your personal interests and goals.
- Someone who garners respect and makes a good impression on others, which in turn reflects well on you.
- Someone who understands the busy or chaotic lifestyle and priorities of a career-oriented person like yourself.
- Someone who’s the envy of others and who’ll garner approval from your friends and family.
- Someone who uses her physical and sexual assets to the fullest for your enjoyment, and who can give you attractive and healthy children.
To increase your odds of finding a vixen, look or listen for these key words or themes when you search profiles or talk to romantic prospects: expressive, spontaneous, family-oriented, savvy, polished, experimental, mischievous, gregarious, attentive, wellness-oriented, energetic, stimulating, balanced, curious, aspiring, passionate, lustful, possessive, financially secure, self-reliant, grounded, organized and professional.